LEAD SCORING, WARMING, and NURTURING
– Manage trade-offs to maximize revenue and deliver optimal customer experience by prioritizing in collaboration with campaign team.
– Set-up and conduct warming activities to assist in converting a lead to an opportunity for sales force
– An expert in the lead management process (monitoring and suggesting changes as needed based on data).
– Work with other marketing team members on the development and execution of nurture campaigns to communicate with existing marketing
qualified leads and convert them into sales qualified leads.
– Leverage and manage marketing automation to measure, track and analyze marketing programs and performance.
– Maintain and assist with system integrations to track lead progress in sales funnel to ensure reporting is accurate.
– Responsible for lead generation end-to-end to accelerate qualified leads, driving pipeline growth via both online and offline channels.
– Increase email deliverability through inbound marketing best practices and delivery metrics.
LEAD VENDOR MANAGEMENT
– Manage current and find new lead vendors while optimizing marketing spend.
– Actively review and provide updates and recommendations on scrubbing, DNS laws, and sale solicitation rules.
– Find, test and optimize new Demand Generation sourcesearch and provide competitive technical and market analysis. Apply this intelligence to lead generation activities.